Current Career Opportunities
Position Title: Product Marketing Analyst
Reports To: Senior Marketing & Product Manager
The Product Marketing Analyst is responsible for working with the Product Manager regarding the lifecycle of all products, from product design, development and implementation, to the coordination of product updates and changes. This person will assist with all marketing functions of our CRM systems, as well as working in various other systems and helping the marketing team complete projects by having an “all hands-on deck” attitude. This position will encompass a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities, with an opportunity to learn new skills along the way. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a must – any additional applications or CRM experience would be a plus. If you are a fast learner with a marketing and/or insurance background who enjoys working with interactive content, is technically savvy, detail oriented, and comfortable maintaining a fast-paced work environment, this position may be for you.
General Duties and Responsibilities
Includes, but is not limited to:
- Assist Product Manager with all aspects of new product implementation and updates to existing products.
- Assist in setting up products/agent sales sites/member portals in various CRM systems.
- Assist in marketing communications initiatives including emails, websites, videos, etc.
- Assist Product Manager with obtaining carrier/vendor product approvals.
- Work with sales teams in regards to online platforms and marketing projects.
- Provide product expertise to various internal areas, including Marketing, Operations, Compliance, Licensing, System Administration and Finance.
- Assist marketing team on deadlines and important projects.
- Technical/systems experience
- Quick learner, easily adaptable
- Acute attention to detail
- Highly organized, able to prioritize workload
- Self-starter, works independently
- Able to proof content for spelling/grammar/informational errors
- Proficient computer and systems skills, including Microsoft Office, Adobe platforms, and CRM tools
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration or independently
- Extremely well-organized, goal-oriented and very high attention to detail
- Commitment to working in cross-functional roles
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred, but not required)
Please contact email@example.com for interest in this position or any other career opportunities at Premier Health Solutions.
Grow with Us!