Find Your Career
We are a people-oriented business. From our customer service agents to finance coordinators and sales and marketing specialists, our people are essential to the success of our organization and all have a hand in helping our customers find affordable health solutions.
Our benefits strategy for employees reflects our team approach:
- 401k contributions
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Patient Advocacy and Telemedicine Resources
- Paid Time Off
- Workplace Perks - Wellness Room, Free Coffee, Discounted Healthy Snacks and Company-wide Events
- Growth Opportunities
Current Opportunities at Premier Health Solutions:
To apply for consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume through the form at the bottom of this page.
- Local candidates only.
- PHS will review only local candidates at this time. No relocation assistance provided.
Data Entry Technician
Position Summary: The Data Entry Technician is responsible for examining complex data in order to optimize the efficiency and quality of the data being collected, resolve data quality problems and collaborate with internal teams to improve system processes.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Raising data quality and performance levels within our operating platform
- Providing a high level of data quality awareness across multiple departments
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability, attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and deadline driven
- Must be a motivated self-starter with a proactive personality who is able to work independently or with a team
- Review member records on a daily basis to determine quality of data provided
- Review overall database for duplicated enrollments
- Determine when plan revisions are required due to member and/or dependent age changes
- Identity when billing processes have failed and initiate next steps
- Identify missing information and notify the appropriate teams for necessary follow-up
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic working knowledge and experience with membership-based systems, data exchanges, and data transfer technologies
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Basic working experience with process documentation and process improvement
- Intermediate working knowledge and experience with Microsoft excel technologies
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a willingness to learn and implement new technologies
- High School Diploma required
Our company is in search of agents who want a long-term career in health insurance.
Premier Health Solutions is looking for health insurance agents who have experience selling multiple types of insurance products. Those products include Short-term, Indemnity, and Ancillary plans such as Gap and Life Insurance plans. We are a full service agency that can offer our clients numerous health insurance options to fit their needs and budget. We sell over the phone in up to 30 states. We need agents who have a strong sales background and must be able to ask for a sale on every single call.
- Current Texas General Lines – Life, Accident, and Health License
- Outbound dialing
- Make at least 8-10 presentations per day
- Close an average of 2-3 sales per day
- Hit daily/weekly/monthly quotas
- Must be organized
- Must have great time management skills
- Must be coachable
- Must be money motivated
- Must be able to work in a fast paced call center environment
- Ability to multitask
- Base Salary
- Portion of Application Fees
- Monthly Residuals
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401K with Matching
- Company Profit Sharing
- Warm Leads
- Paid Training
- Paid Non-Resident Licenses
- Paid Carrier Appointment Fees
Grow with Us!