Current Career Opportunities
Position Title: Data Entry Specialist
Reports To: Senior Marketing & Product Manager
The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for working with the Product Manager regarding the coordination of important product information and documentation for new product implementation and updates to existing products in our CRM systems, as well as working in various other systems. As the Data Entry Specialist, you will be responsible for initial setup, as well as, maintaining accurate, up-to-date information/documentation in our systems. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Power Point is a must; any additional applications or CRM experience would be a plus. In addition to the primary tasks of the position, helping the marketing team complete projects by having an “all hands-on deck” attitude, is expected. If you are a fast learner who enjoys working with interactive content, is technically savvy, detail oriented, and comfortable maintaining a fast-paced work environment, this position may be for you.
General Duties and Responsibilities
Includes, but is not limited to:
- Sort, organize and store documentation in designated locations
- Review and verify information; correct documents where necessary
- Add documents/information to new products in various CRM systems
- Updating existing documents/information for products in various CRM systems
- Check completed work for accuracy
- Create and maintain spreadsheets for tracking activities and tasks
- Perform regular spot checks to ensure documents are functioning properly
- Retrieve data as requested by carriers or compliance
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Assist marketing team on deadlines and important projects.
- Technical/systems experience
- Quick learner, easily adaptable
- Acute attention to detail, thorough
- Highly organized, able to prioritize workload
- Self-starter, works independently
- Able to proof content for spelling/grammar/informational errors
- Proficient computer and systems skills, including Microsoft Office, Adobe platforms, and CRM tools
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration or independently
- Extremely well-organized with very high attention to detail
- Commitment to working in cross-functional roles
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume for interest in this position or any other career opportunities at Premier Health Solutions.
Grow with Us!