Find Your Career
We are a people-oriented business. From our customer service agents to finance coordinators and sales and marketing specialists, our people are essential to the success of our organization and all have a hand in helping our customers find affordable health solutions.
Our benefits strategy for employees reflects our team approach:
- 401k contributions
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Patient Advocacy and Telemedicine Resources
- Paid Time Off
- Workplace Perks - Wellness Room, Free Coffee, Discounted Healthy Snacks and Company-wide Events
- Growth Opportunities
Current Opportunities at Premier Health Solutions:
To apply for consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume through the form at the bottom of this page.
- Local candidates only.
- PHS will review only local candidates at this time. No relocation assistance provided.
Call Center Manager
Position Title: Call Center Manager
Reports To: Senior Director of Call Center Operations
Position Overview: The Customer Service Call Center Manager is responsible for the day to day management of the call center and all the agents. There are multiple teams within the call center which is the primary point of contact between both the agents and end customers. This position reports to the Senior Director of Call Center Operations.
- Provides leadership, direction and ongoing management for inbound customer service department.
- Must be able to utilize the call center software to monitor activity and make real time adjustments as necessary.
- Must be able to instill a sense of urgency around providing timely customer service with a focus on answering calls and first call resolution.
- Prepare weekly agent schedules.
- Monitor other forms of communication including email inboxes.
- Provide leadership to the customer service, agent support, and retention departments.
- Have a firm working knowledge of the CRM (Enterprise 123) system and make administrative updates as needed.
- Understand the fundamentals of key products supported by PHS.
- Develops operating plans for delivering excellent customer service while exceeding quality standards and performance metrics.
- Needs leadership skills to coach and mentor all call center agents through a quality assurance program.
- Drives department performance towards achievement of quality standards and performance metrics.
- Conduct regular team meetings with call center team to ensure there is a positive attitude within the team.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with the supplemental call center.
- Ensures priorities align with objectives and goals.
- Analyze data to identify and implement process improvements which seek to increase team efficiency and effectiveness
- Aggressively identify and address performance deficiencies by developing and executing performance improvement plans.
Required Experience, Personality Attributes & Skills:
- Sincere customer service attitude
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience managing a customer service call center
- Excellent phone skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills to mentor call center agents
- Organized management of tasks
- Knowledge of call center key metrics
- Team player
Position Title: Licensing Specialist
Reports To: Licensing Supervisor
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manages state licensing requirements for all managed entities and principal agent(s)
- Catalogs state license numbers, filing calendars, and filing deadlines
- Completes and submits state filings with required backup
- Communicates with state agencies for inquiries and/or issue resolution
- Coordinates and reports filing statuses to management
- Understands and documents carrier appointment requirements
- Gathers and catalogs required agent appointment and licensing documents
- Assists agents with completing the agent on-boarding process
- Review agent background reports for criminal and credit history and make determination if agent is suitable for onboarding. Consult with Licensing Supervisor if background contains adverse results.
- Maintains appointment and licensing data within the back-office system to enable enforcement of appointment and licensing controls
- Manages to the carrier appointment renewal schedules to ensure timely agent terminations
- Gather and process carrier appointment fees for collection from agents
- Provide process improvement guidance and ideas to team members
- Take agent calls regarding any licensing issue
- Maintain shared drive for licensing
- Complete daily/weekly carrier audits
- Run just-in-time processes to appoint agents in states for new sales
- Assist with agent commission data when needed
- Assist Licensing Supervisor when needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic working knowledge and experience with membership-based systems, data exchanges, and data transfer technologies
- Basic working knowledge and experience with Microsoft excel technologies
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Basic working experience with process documentation and process improvement
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a willingness to learn and implement new technologies
- At least one (1) year work experience with agent licensing
- High School Diploma required
Position Title: Billing Specialist
Reports To: Billing Supervisor
Communicate with members in a timely manner whose monthly payments have declined. Obtain legitimate payment methods, update member records, and process payments.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Contact members to obtain payments for declined ACH or Credit Card payments and/or to update expiring credit card information.
- Coordinate payment arrangements within time allowed avoiding lapse in coverage.
- Process payments via ACH and Credit Card.
- Inactivate member policies who fail to comply with the terms of payment and/or payment arrangements.
- Respond to Billing Department e-mails, inbound calls and voicemails to/from members, brokers/agents, and other departments within PHS.
- Assist other departments within PHS (Customer Service, Retention, & agent support) to resolve any member issues pertaining to billing.
- Update and maintain member records (i.e. valid payment information, address, D.O.B, e-mail, etc.).
- Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times. Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles.
- Provide proficient service in a timely manner to retain members.
- Other duties as requested by supervisor.
Data Entry Specialist
Position Title: Data Entry Specialist
Reports To: Senior Marketing & Product Manager
The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for working with the Product Manager regarding the coordination of important product information and documentation for new product implementation and updates to existing products in our CRM systems, as well as working in various other systems. As the Data Entry Specialist, you will be responsible for initial setup, as well as, maintaining accurate, up-to-date information/documentation in our systems. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Power Point is a must; any additional applications or CRM experience would be a plus. In addition to the primary tasks of the position, helping the marketing team complete projects by having an “all hands-on deck” attitude, is expected. If you are a fast learner who enjoys working with interactive content, is technically savvy, detail oriented, and comfortable maintaining a fast-paced work environment, this position may be for you.
General Duties and Responsibilities
Includes, but is not limited to:
- Sort, organize and store documentation in designated locations
- Review and verify information; correct documents where necessary
- Add documents/information to new products in various CRM systems
- Updating existing documents/information for products in various CRM systems
- Check completed work for accuracy
- Create and maintain spreadsheets for tracking activities and tasks
- Perform regular spot checks to ensure documents are functioning properly
- Retrieve data as requested by carriers or compliance
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Assist marketing team on deadlines and important projects.
- Technical/systems experience
- Quick learner, easily adaptable
- Acute attention to detail, thorough
- Highly organized, able to prioritize workload
- Self-starter, works independently
- Able to proof content for spelling/grammar/informational errors
- Proficient computer and systems skills, including Microsoft Office, Adobe platforms, and CRM tools
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration or independently
- Extremely well-organized with very high attention to detail
- Commitment to working in cross-functional roles
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
Grow with Us!