Find Your Career
We are a people-oriented business. From our customer service agents to finance coordinators and sales and marketing specialists, our people are essential to the success of our organization and all have a hand in helping our customers find affordable health solutions.
Our benefits strategy for employees reflects our team approach:
- 401k contributions
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Patient Advocacy and Telemedicine Resources
- Paid Time Off
- Workplace Perks - Wellness Room, Free Coffee, Discounted Healthy Snacks and Company-wide Events
- Growth Opportunities
Current Opportunities at Premier Health Solutions:
To apply for consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume through the form at the bottom of this page.
- Local candidates only.
- PHS will review only local candidates at this time. No relocation assistance provided.
Position Summary: Responsible for Agent Commission Advances Reporting, Vendor Remittances and Credit Card/ACH Chargeback Reporting.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Weekly Commission Advance requests (Earned and Fees reporting)
- Confirm commissions are set-up on all Agent Accounts for all product sales during payment cycle
- Regenerate each CRM Instance prior to data extraction from CRM
- Review Advanced Funding Request Report before submission to Lender
- Maintain weekly/monthly manual adjustments on all CRM Agent Commission Accounts
- Accelerated Debt Payoffs, Movement of Earned Comm to Payoff Adv Comm accounts, etc.
- Commission Set-up for all newly onboarded agents
- Commission Set-up for Updates/Changes as requested from IMO’s/Uplines
- Update Commission Schedules for IMO’s as new products become available
- Review final payout of Advanced Commissions (completed by Sr Accounting Analyst)
- Spot check Adv Request to Adv Comm Total Payout – reconcile any differences and request variance from lender next cycle if needed
- Respond to Agent Commission questions as needed
- e., “What is my debit balance? How do I read my statement? Why don’t my commissions seem to be generating correctly in the back office?”
- Weekly reconciliation of Vendor Payables to Billing in CRM
- Calculate monthly/bi-monthly/weekly vendor remittances (approximately 90)
- Monthly credit card chargeback reporting for each Merchant Account
- Track monthly credit card chargeback alerts for each Merchant Account
- Perform other duties/analyses as requested by the Director of Finance or CFO
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Computer Knowledge: Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Excel: VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Attention to detail and a team player
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in a professional manner
- Self-starter with initiative, flexible and a desire to learn
Required Credentials and Experience:
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance or work equivalent
- 3-7 years’ experience in a Finance or Accounting role preferred
Our company is in search of agents who want a long-term career in health insurance.
Premier Health Solutions is looking for health insurance agents who have experience selling multiple types of insurance products. Those products include Short-term, Indemnity, and Ancillary plans such as Gap and Life Insurance plans. We are a full service agency that can offer our clients numerous health insurance options to fit their needs and budget. We sell over the phone in up to 30 states. We need agents who have a strong sales background and must be able to ask for a sale on every single call.
- Current Texas General Lines – Life, Accident, and Health License
- Outbound dialing
- Make at least 8-10 presentations per day
- Close an average of 2-3 sales per day
- Hit daily/weekly/monthly quotas
- Must be organized
- Must have great time management skills
- Must be coachable
- Must be money motivated
- Must be able to work in a fast paced call center environment
- Ability to multitask
- Base Salary
- Portion of Application Fees
- Monthly Residuals
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401K with Matching
- Company Profit Sharing
- Warm Leads
- Paid Training
- Paid Non-Resident Licenses
- Paid Carrier Appointment Fees
Grow with Us!