- Inside Sales Representative
- Follow up on national web and phone leads regarding individual Health Insurance needs, plan features, benefits, premium costs and enrollment with the objective of creating new members for clients.
- Responsible for providing a needs based consultation with individuals in order to determine how products best fit their and family’s health insurance needs.
- Responsible for cross-selling additional supplemental health insurance products to increase average premiums.
- Manage lead relationship throughout sales funnel from lead to prospect to member, including processing required application and payment from customer.
- Utilize company software application to maintain all lead management activities, including logging completed calls and emails as well as scheduling follow up tasks. Sales Agent productivity will be measured, in part, by activities logged in company software.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Required to participate in regular call coaching sessions with quality analyst and sales leadership to foster individual success and ensure delivery of a superior customer experience.
- Continually enhance product knowledge and performance through self-initiated ongoing learning and training.
- Maintain required state insurance licensing renewals.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Prior sales experience with insurance industry products.
- Inside Sales and/or phone sales experience.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Must possess excellent communication skills including the ability to build rapport naturally.
- Prior use of one or more CRM applications important.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast paced sales center environment.
- Strong time management and defined approach to lead follow up.
- Enjoys and appreciates a sense of structure.
- Motivated by an incentive-based environment.
EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE AND LICENSING:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years related functional sales experience.
- Candidate preferably would possess a Texas Group I General Lines Life, Accident/Health License. Additional state licenses a plus.
- We offer professional training and support to help you become successful.
- Professional positive work environment.
- Provide Insurance Leads.
- Guaranteed base plus aggressive commissions on sales plus weekly and monthly bonus incentives.